We're sorry, but you have arrived at a page that you are not authorized to access. There are several possible reasons why you may have received this message:
1. You are not a member of tofinosecurity.com.
• Due to the sensitive nature of some materials, you need to be a member and logged in to access them.
► What to do: Go to the registration page
2. You are not logged in.
• Due to the sensitive nature of some materials, you need to be logged in to access them.
• When logged in, the word "Welcome" and your user name display at the top of the web page to the right of the Tofino Security logo. If "Log In" displays beneath the Search field, you are NOT logged in.
► What to do: Go to the login page
3. You are accidentally trying to access the registration page a second time.
► What to do: Ignore this message and navigate to another page. If you are attempting to re-register as another user, log out and try again.
4. You are trying to access a page that your account has not been configured to access.
► What to do: You are trying to view a page that you do not have permission to access. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
5. You have logged in using a second browser window. When you return to the first browser window to perform a download, the error message is displayed.
• The first browser window does not acknowledge that you are logged in, even though you are.
► What to do: Ignore the error message and proceed with the download.
If you have comments or additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tofino Security Web Team